Sunday, January 23, 2011

Habits

Today, I was excited because I lost 1.8 pounds.  After the last few weeks where I see-sawed with my weight, I knew I had to get more serious than I was (which, truthfully, wouldn't take much).  So....I buckled down...I recorded what I ate in my food diary, I packed healthy breakfasts and lunches, I watched snacking, drank no wine last week, ate healthy dinners, and (finally) ate dessert (I love dessert!!!) but in small portions.  I did this almost all week, falling gently off the wagon later in the week but all in all doing a very successful reining in of my overindulging habits. 

BUT, then I had to find out what my citation fee was for the accident from 1/4/11.  Ooooooohhhhh, what a mistake...I wasn't prepared....$231.00 dollars???!!!  Are you kidding me???!!!  OOOKAY...Get out of the way...GIVE me that piece of cake...Chomp, Chomp Chomp......

My, my, my...how easily those bad habits come roaring back!!  Well, thank goodness I have a whole week ahead of me to get it all back under control. 

No comments:

Post a Comment