Sunday, January 16, 2011

Temptations!

Sundays are my weigh day.  And this Sunday I put back on the weight I lost last Sunday!

I could blame it on being stuck at home all last week...I could blame it on lack of exercise...I could blame it on not keeping my food journal....(all of which are very true)...but I think I'll blame it on temptation.  While stuck at home, instead of exercising, moving my food journal off the counter (because it was in the spot I wanted to put the mixer), I baked temptations...and then I ate those temptations. 

Thank goodness, today, in Sam's, I looked lovingly at the box of glazed lemon filled Krispy Kreme donuts...and then moved on....with no donuts in my cart.

Take that temptation!

1 comment:

  1. You GO GIRL!!!! I'm with you on that temptation stuff -- it's killer. It's a brand new week, so hang in there. E

    ReplyDelete